Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
im sexy and streamline. yall know it. im a rock star. i can prove it if yall IM me

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
its very true

but i know i'm not ugly

i had a girlfriend in 3rd grade and she chased me at recess and then we would go play on the swings together

yes sir, i'm hott stuff

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
chromekilla said:
its very true

but i know i'm not ugly

i had a girlfriend in 3rd grade and she chased me at recess and then we would go play on the swings together

yes sir, i'm hott stuff
Well my mom said I'm the most handsome kid in the whole 3rd grade!

·
Registered
917 Posts
According to most people, I got a nice butt, but my face ruins it. =( I also have really wide shoulders, making me look incredibly stocky.

I'm gonna go curl up into a ball and eat icecream by the gallon now. =( =( =(

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
not ugly, just kinda husky, soon will change when I start running in the summer

btw, procrastinator's unite tomorrow

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
or they are younger than like 10 years old

i have also noticed that there are a lot of large or ugly people that are on here and that paintball in general...me and a couple of my friends went to a field and we didnt know that there was a tournament goin on (so we just watched) and there was one team (5 man) that there was only one guy on there that was probably under 200 pounds...and he was close

one of my friend's nickname is Fats...and Grizzle...and he paintballs...hes huge

EDIT: ^you look like a serial killer...lol...angry

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
its generally true.

im not fat but im no cutie pants either though. if you are ugly don't chime in saying your not. unless you are willing to show a picture of yourself with todays paper...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts