Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's my situation:

I'm 14 years old and am starting to think about a car. Yes, yes, I know I don't get my license till I'm 16 but I mind as well start putting my money and thoughts towards it now.

I think I've narrowed it down to 2...a Ford Crown Vic P71 or some old Cadillac, Lincoln, anything big. My dad has a 1973 Cadillac Coupe Deville and I have fell in love with it. Big engine, and I love the thought of just piling all my friends in there and loading whatever I want in the trunk, which I could do both in either car.

I would like a fairly reliable car, and was wondering what you guys think? I know if I get a Cadillac etc. it wouldn't have major problems, only old hoses belts..whereas the P71 might have more problems due to it just having more miles on it.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Expect to pay a bunch for gas.

I'm considering a 1971 Chevy Malibu. Chick selling it moved to Spain and needs money fast.

If you are able to pay for gas, then go for it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Expect to pay a bunch for gas.

I'm considering a 1971 Chevy Malibu. Chick selling it moved to Spain and needs money fast.

If you are able to pay for gas, then go for it.
Haha, yea. I realize that, don't worry.

What way would you go, P71 or an older car and why?

·
1,751 Posts
I honestly wouldn't worry about it yet. You are going to change your mind for sure. Just start saving cash for "a car", when it comes closer to the time of purchase, you can start thinking seriously about it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CoWcH said:
I honestly wouldn't worry about it yet. You are going to change your mind for sure. Just start saving cash for "a car", when it comes closer to the time of purchase, you can start thinking seriously about it.
Yea, that's what I'm doing right now. I'm not really worrying at all, just asking of your opinion.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
idk, I'd go with the caddy, only because my mom had one and it was a tank. Like CoWcH said though, just save money. Chances are that you'll end up changing your mind in two years anyhow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts