Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i got a JT Tactical that ive had for a while, i want to get a picatinny rail to mount on top of the carry handle but in order to be able to use the red dot i have i have to move the hopper, ive been looking everywhere and i cant find either an offset hopper to fit the feed neck, or an offset elbow that fits the feed neck. the neck is just like the tippmann 98 neck, no clamps rip-clips or screws, nothing fancy just a port that the hopper pushes into. if anybody had any ideas that would be very helpful. thanks

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
you need an offset rail; you can't move the hopper

20,0:dodgy:0 posts!
thanks guys, it's been a good run; now i have to go make a new username.
Wow, you're a total post whore!!

I've still got 900 to go before hitting HALF that!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so now that this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the problem im having, does anybody has have an idea? i find it hard to believe that nobody has ever wanted to make an offset adaptor or hopper that fits one of the most common guns on the market...they make offset stuff for the "cyclone" feeder for the tippmann, but nothing for a regular feed neck?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
They used to make an offset stovepipe but after a quick search I couldn't find one that wasn't for a Cyclone. Martix answered your question you need to get an offset rail to move the red dot. Another option is a visit to a hardware store some cheap plastic pipe and you can make your own feedneck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the advice crawdaddy, went to home depot and made my own high-rise feedneck for under $2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts