Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost surprised that no one has bothered to make a thread on this, or even mention it. Although, it isn't that surprising seeing the main concern at this point and time is the material goods we got for christmas (a pagan tradition that has been all too commercialized). Perhaps we should take some time from our Ipods and Xboxs to think about the 223,000 men, women, and children who died on December 26, 2004.

Remember how much you have, and how much hundreds of thousands of people lost.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I was thinking about it this morning and watched a show about how slow recovery has been over there. Also, how they are trying to get a warning system for them.

It was sad to see all the pictures from this time last yr and all the lives that were lost.

·
<3
1,347 Posts
Number One N00b said:
I find it crazy how fast everyone forgot about that many people dieing, just because they weren't close to us, or in our country. That is still 223,000 relatives, friends, children, parents, etc, who lost their lives. It's sad how easy it is for people to forget.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
What a tragic event. Sure we had a lot of horrible hurricanes here in the US that killed a lot of people, but we experienced nothing like the tsunami.

Change occurs as a result of being aware. Hopefully something like this will never happen again now that we are aware of the threat.

-Jinjiro

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Number One N00b said:
I'm almost surprised that no one has bothered to make a thread on this, or even mention it. Although, it isn't that surprising seeing the main concern at this point and time is the material goods we got for christmas (a pagan tradition that has been all too commercialized). Perhaps we should take some time from our Ipods and Xboxs to think about the 223,000 men, women, and children who died on December 26, 2004.

Remember how much you have, and how much hundreds of thousands of people lost.
Yet you make a mockery of it with a picture of arnold?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts