·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ive seen numbers up in 20,000
its really sad i hope the best for all of those people in asia

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I saw some vid on some news channel of the first wave (dont know where) but it was insane to see all that water just keep coming and not stop.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Roadkill said:
I saw some vid on some news channel of the first wave (dont know where) but it was insane to see all that water just keep coming and not stop.

I know, it looked like a normal wave. But when it hit the shore it just kept coming. Scary stuff...

The local news said if we get hit by a super tsunami, we wouldnt even know it. Apperantly we have so many damn sandbars the tsunami would have slowed down to nothing and it might just look like a abnormally large swell.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yeah i just saw the video
didnt think thats what tsunamis are like, but i guess it was a smaller one. But damn, it just kept going and going.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
I know, it looked like a normal wave. But when it hit the shore it just kept coming. Scary stuff
I just saw it again. That wave is actually pretty big. There is a two story building right next to the shore and the wave is about just as big. It looks small on camera though.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
my bud whos on the forum you may know him, janiboy088, has family right there. luckily everyone is all right and no one was really affected except for someones 2nd house...

but yeah its really crazy stuff thats really too bad. i dont know what else i can say.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
glad i live in the middle of the country so there would have to be some really big waves to get to me. i thought it was in africa becuz even if they saw it coming there was no way to warn them. is that vid the only one there is of it? ive seen that one on like every news channel

·
Registered
849 Posts
i heard about some guy who was on vacation, and the beach just receeded like crazy (i guess thats what happens when a tsunami happnes 0?) and the ppl from the hut next to him ran out to help the fish back in the water and all of a sudden a wall of water hit them and they dissapeared

·
Registered
649 Posts
That would be crazy surf.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts