Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has ever been tubing?(Being dragged by a boat on a tube...kinda like a big tire) It's sad to say that i'm pretty sore from it. It was a nice 3 person fit tube, but it hurt more than i thought it would. Anyone else ever been "tubing"?(If anyone was wondering where i went, i was gone for 3 days with a friend, who owns another little house on a river. Fine girls and fun times....what more could you ask for?) Also what'd everyone else do this weekend?

·
Registered
98 Posts
man its so fun!!! I do it all the time when I visit new jersey(Long Beach Island) and go tubing while bein pulled by jetski's the fastest mph ive gotten up to without fallin off was 38..but hurt like hell once I did fall off..I just had paintball practice this weekend and messed around at my friends house playin guitar 2day

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah I was tubing a couple years back. Had a blast, its fricking hard when you try and stay on with half your body in the water. I tried to never let go, and man was that a hand workout:) I think my wrist was sore for a while afterwords, but yeah coincidentaly, my experience involved hot chicks to!

·
Registered
917 Posts
I tube every time I can.. I live near a lake and a river, both within walking distance, so I do tons of watersports. Tubing is my favorite- high speeds and no steering. :)

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
we have a pancake one, and its just this big flat disc, and it has all these little handles on it. I always stand up on it and pull the front handles up and once it went airborne and spun around and everything, of course i went flying off but damn it was awesome!!!!!!!!

as for my weekend...
Band practice, paintball, which was awesome, i used a refs gun cause mine wasnt working, and it was an insanely awesome gun. And then i went out for a little family get together.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Very fun. Ever go by a coal transporting ship? About as logn as aircraft carriers? Big waves.....lots of pain. Still, tons of fun.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
VengizzleNorcal said:
man its so fun!!! I do it all the time when I visit new jersey(Long Beach Island) and go tubing while bein pulled by jetski's the fastest mph ive gotten up to without fallin off was 38..but hurt like hell once I did fall off..I just had paintball practice this weekend and messed around at my friends house playin guitar 2day
you went to jersey for vacation?

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Tubing owns. The best is with two tubes and you try to knock the other person off. I hate going on tubes with other people. If I am turning one way then I put my legs way to the other side but when im with somebody else I cant do that so then I suck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts