·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on somebody has to know something about these

·
Registered
292 Posts
link doesnt work but if your talking about what I think you are...those are gettin a little more rare now and days and have been discontinued a while ago.

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
no stick with a revvy... u can only use these on RTed tippies and electro spyders anyway cuz u have to attach some wiring to the marker... they not worth it just get a revvy or reloader 2

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
sharpeye3000 said:
no stick with a revvy... u can only use these on RTed tippies and electro spyders anyway cuz u have to attach some wiring to the marker... they not worth it just get a revvy or reloader 2
From what I read they don't have any electronics in them, where would you attached the wires?

Why spend $45 on a hopper you can only use on one marker when you can save about $15-20 more and get a used Halo B or Reloader B that will last you forever?

-Mike

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
MP11 said:
From what I read they don't have any electronics in them, where would you attached the wires?

Why spend $45 on a hopper you can only use on one marker when you can save about $15-20 more and get a used Halo B or Reloader B that will last you forever?

-Mike
well im not 100% wat exactly it was but it was on their site they attached some sort of wire to the RT wire of a tippy.. idk just check da site

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
sharpeye3000 said:
well im not 100% wat exactly it was but it was on their site they attached some sort of wire to the RT wire of a tippy.. idk just check da site
rt's dont have wires. thats what hes saying

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how fast can they go

1 - 11 of 11 Posts