Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just finished installing a technique tuning stage II turbo in my M3. Its so fast right now im almost scared to drive it. it dynoed at 438 rwhp and 432 rwtq and ran a quarter mile in 11.6 next is a new suspension and some new rims/tires. cant wait

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im working on getting a digital camera. saving up for a ditbike though so it may be a while. my dad bought the car and the kit. its not like i bought all that myself. it would take years.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ThrottleJunkie said:
im working on getting a digital camera. saving up for a ditbike though so it may be a while. my dad bought the car and the kit. its not like i bought all that myself. it would take years.
:rolleyes:

so either you're full of ****, or just spoiled

·
6,721 Posts
Snip3r said:
Especially with a stage II...

Pics with a peice of paper saying "I love SuperGat.com' taped to the snail...or Im calling shens...
no remember, it's going to be a long time til he gets a digital camera. cuz his dad can only afford to buy him an m3 and a bigass turbo kit, and not a $100 camera, or a scanner and a disposable camera, or a camera phone :rolleyes:

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
That's about 500 crank HP (if Stick), not bad...... for a six. ;)

(Coming from a guy who has more HP then brains) :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whatever man you guys think what you want ill have pics up as soon as i can get em. and i have to admit he spoils me but the only reason he did it was cuz its his car too and he drives it more than i do so he can enjoy it more

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
So what kinda fuel system are you running? Standalone or piggyback if I may inquire? Also, what size cc injectors and fuel pump. What other mods do you have and what mods that support the turbo? Also, was this time on drag radials or street tires? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious. I love the M-Series bimmers and am trying to find one around me, but no luck.

·
Registered
778 Posts
thepunkdrummer said:
So what kinda fuel system are you running? Standalone or piggyback if I may inquire? Also, what size cc injectors and fuel pump. What other mods do you have and what mods that support the turbo? Also, was this time on drag radials or street tires? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious. I love the M-Series bimmers and am trying to find one around me, but no luck.
He's frantically searching google.

·
6,721 Posts
david_4x4 said:
He's frantically searching google.
rollin:
I bet he doesnt know any of it, since his dad just buys the stuff for him he most likely doesnt install the stuff himself

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its not an e46. its a dakar yellow e36 vert. thats why 11.6 sounds sketchy. (also because its an auto booo) the e46s come with 333 horsepower stock and an e36 only comes with 240. thats also why a stage II is only putting out 438 at the wheels. and actually zspyro is right. i dont know jack about any of the mods hes done. he just buys the stuff, takes it to a mechanic and says "make it happen" too many technical terms for me to memorize, but i can find a list of mods hes done. really the only thing i know is that he kept the tranny stock because its the same tranny that comes in the M5 which puts out 400 ponies outta the box, and can handle 450+ rwhp. he has a turbo timer, gauges, exhaust for backpressure, and the other stuff to make it a safe and reliable setup. thats really all i know honestly

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
ThrottleJunkie said:
its not an e46. its a dakar yellow e36 vert. thats why 11.6 sounds sketchy. (also because its an auto booo) the e46s come with 333 horsepower stock and an e36 only comes with 240. thats also why a stage II is only putting out 438 at the wheels. and actually zspyro is right. i dont know jack about any of the mods hes done. he just buys the stuff, takes it to a mechanic and says "make it happen" too many technical terms for me to memorize, but i can find a list of mods hes done. really the only thing i know is that he kept the tranny stock because its the same tranny that comes in the M5 which puts out 400 ponies outta the box, and can handle 450+ rwhp. he has a turbo timer, gauges, exhaust for backpressure, and the other stuff to make it a safe and reliable setup. thats really all i know honestly

why weould he need an exhaust for backpressure when the car is turbo'd?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts