Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im goin to my moms cousins house to eat a ton of food. theres gonna be bout 30 people there i think. then im coming home and figuring out some way to sneak out of the house and hang out with friends

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
go to my aunts... fill my belly, maybe watch the lions lose as usual
wow, thats awkardly how exactly my dad is gonna be... u been stalkin me?;0

:)
i might eat till i puke.. literally.. lol

·
Registered
687 Posts
you beat me to it. i have the Freries coming over (only dotcom would know who they are) and some other neighbors. We are gonna watch movies, get drunk, and some other stuff. maybe not drunk.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Staying home this year. Some relatives and my ex-girlfriend are coming over. Probably get smashed so that I can deal with them all at once.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my family no matter what.. even on new years.. wont let me have anything alcoholic.. so dumb.. ive never had a drink before :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
paintball chic said:
my family no matter what.. even on new years.. wont let me have anything alcoholic.. so dumb.. ive never had a drink before :(

That sucks. You need to hang out with bad kids like me. My parents didn't let me drink, but my friends did......

·
Registered
42 Posts
RBEshadow said:
yeah, what your parents don't know can't hurt them.
or you

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Happy thanksgivin guys. I am goin to my moms friends till 2 30. Ill eat there then im goin to my grandmas and eatin again!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
im gonna eat some turkey then go to my friends ranch. too bad im out of paintballs and Co2. well he's got an ATV so its all cool.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts