Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turn red ALLLL the time,even when im not embarrassed,idk why and i hate it because
1)i lok stupid
2)Sometimes when i turn red it makes me embarrassed

Is there anything to stop this or help this,plus i have naturally red cheeks that i hate
Is anyone else like this,i hate it

·
Registered
364 Posts
My friend looks like that, his doctor said it was some kind of skin problem and he got som medicine for it.

He looks(somewhat) normal now.

D

·
0 Posts
i blush a lot.. im getting better at controlling it. or making my expression clash with it so I dont actaully look embarrassed.. more pissed then embarrassed

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
are you saying you get embarrased very easily, and that makes your cheeks turn red?

or are they red 100% of the time? if this is thte case, see a dermatologist, my brothers cheeks were very red and found out he has rosatia

and getting some sunlight wont help if this is the case, people with rosatia tend to have very sensitive skin and will burn rather than tann

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i know a few people like that, its really not that big of a deal and not as bad as you think

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
if you don't get embarrassed by it, people really won't give a sh*t... I'm not like "OMG!!!!!! YOU'RE RED!!!!!!! [email protected]!!!" whenever I see someone turn red and I don't think I know anyone who does.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ya when I get embarrased or nervous i get red. I also get really red when I do physical activities, but Im not tired and if you thinking im fat im not im the total opposite. Its kind of funny becuase people always ask me if im alright and sometimes I can use it to my advantage.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chromekilla said:
are you saying you get embarrased very easily, and that makes your cheeks turn red?

or are they red 100% of the time? if this is thte case, see a dermatologist, my brothers cheeks were very red and found out he has rosatia

and getting some sunlight wont help if this is the case, people with rosatia tend to have very sensitive skin and will burn rather than tann

yea,i dont get tans,im either white,or i just get a burn or red from the sun

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
paintballjunk12 said:
I turn red ALLLL the time,even when im not embarrassed,idk why and i hate it because
1)i lok stupid
2)Sometimes when i turn red it makes me embarrassed

Is there anything to stop this or help this,plus i have naturally red cheeks that i hate
Is anyone else like this,i hate it
you have cancer

and apparently a vagina as well :sly:

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
paintballjunk12 said:
does anyone know what that 1 animation commercial was with that little white bean dude,and all the other beans were happy and he was sad and like sitting in a cave away from th sunlight or something like that,what medicine was that?
depression meds

unrelated

..i think thats the depressed egg

1 - 20 of 37 Posts