Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, what can I say...I'm beginning to turn.
Before I even got into paintball, I was interested in Airsoft.
While I play paintball, I sometimes wish it were Airsoft.
With only about 1 years experience in Paintball, and none in Airsoft.... I want to try Airsoft.
I know ****loads more, techincally etc about Airsoft guns than Paintball guns, and Paintball guns are much, much simpler.
Airsoft is more of the hunger for milsim/realism that I hoped Paintball would fill the void in.

I would honestly right now sell my gun for a good Tokyo Marui M4A1, and never look back.

I think I'm going to look for some local fields and see if I can't play Airsoft, see what it's like. I guess my entire journey starts here.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There's a place near me I HEAR has Airsoft too, so I'll get in touch with them.

One good thing though, there is actually a TON of Airsoft players in my Province in Canada alone, and dozens of fields to choose from.

I don't know though.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(I'll get back to you asap DF)
I need Airsoft Guy in here...
*Sets up a liberal hologram and waits*

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You use a picture of Jar Jar Binks to insult someone and you call THEM a ****? Hmmm...

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Jesus Christ you little crybaby, what do you need me for? What's so important that I had to take time out of my busy schedule to come in here and see that dumbass Jar Jar Binks, the only black Star Wars character other than Lando and Mace.

D

·
0 Posts
Lowtryx said:

With only about 1 years experience in Paintball,
what? you bought my gun in like march and played your first game around then too... so like barely have a year....

whatever..

ya airsoft.. kind neat.. super expensive.. (well the guns at least) and your that place you were talking about is flag swipe right? in london.. i thought that they did have air soft there, like everyso often or something?

whatever

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In the case that I do actually sell my Marker for an Airsoft, it will be either a TM M4A1 which runs about 520 Canadian with a locap, no idea with a Hicap, or something along the lines of a TM M16A2 which is basically in the same price range.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Get the A2 and at least one hi-cap, the A2 has a larger battery thingiemajig that I just forgot so you can play longer and if you get a lo-cap you'll be trying to reload that little ****er in the middle of a firefight and get pelted, just go for the hi-cap, they hold like 300-400 rounds.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I knew the hicaps were ****-loads better, it's common sense.
Also, I was thinking that if I got the A2 I could always get a few batteries in the reciever shell anyway, so I'd have tons of power. You know what I mean?

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I want to play it for the realism/milsim.
Also because of the mods I'll be able to do to my guns, like changing them around to better fit me....Not like some people in Paintball who do it or buy it to show it off.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts