Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
go to radio shack and ask for a cable with male RCA connectors on one end and a 1/8" male headphone jack on the other and this will only work if you have a tv with audio outputs or a vcr with audio out

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
^well said

yea you need a converter cuase most likely your tv has RCA out (you know, the white red and yellow circle things) and your sub obviosly has a 1/8" jack. if your sub doesnt have a volume knob on it you may be in for a headache but it prolly does so you can adjust the volume on it to comfort

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
exactamundo. i need to find one of my cables like that again...i need it for my stereo...

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
lol

i got a 6.1 Surround sound :)

i got a big ol sub that puts our plently of power, a 62" HDTV, HD Cable, and 6 surround speakers....

and hooking a single subdirectly to a TV like that is kinda pointless in my eyes.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
bunkertime said:
lol

i got a 6.1 Surround sound :)

i got a big ol sub that puts our plently of power, a 62" HDTV, HD Cable, and 6 surround speakers....

and hooking a single subdirectly to a TV like that is kinda pointless in my eyes.
STFU

I bought the following for 400 bucks.

Magnavox 27" Flat Tube TV
Yamaha Reciever
5 Aiwa Speakers
Hitachi DVD Player

And I stole my dad's old Polk Audio Speakers which > you.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
if you stole thousand watt speakers, why are you using like a 50 watt sub on your tv? show me some pics but till then i call shens

i really do have a 1,500 watt setup :D ill have to show you guys a pounding when you pic me up for our road trip

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Would this wire hook the 50 watt sub up? Also which holes does it go in cuz its not working...

- Theres my 1,00 watt subs...theres also 2 more subs under the big 2. I'm hooking a 50 watt one cuz its the only one I could find that would hook up to my tv.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
my subwoofer alone is bigger than most trunks. 3' by 3' by 2', weighing in at 150 pounds. it can handle 1,000 all day. oh yea its a Madison folded horn sub

my amp is a peavey cs-800, which has more balls than a mcdonalds playplace (this thing weighs frikin 60 pounds)

my high and mids are filled in with some acoustic response floor standers, which take up the remaining 500 watts in the system

but yea back on subject, are those floor standing or bookshelf speakers? I have a hard time believing they are 1,000 watts simply because no home speakers are that high rated unless they are like $2,000 and made by companies like velodyne and B&W. but whatever not worth arguing about

1 - 18 of 18 Posts