Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Sponsored Amateur 3 man paintball teams are forming in the Fayetteville, NC area if you are interested, open tryouts will be held on Saturday, September 4th 2004 10Am -2Pm @ Ground Zero Paintball in Lakeview SC. All ages welcome this is a feild paint only event! For more info please contact Jon Grice @ [email protected] for directions to Ground Zero please go there [email protected] gzpaintball.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our Sponsor

The team has a Corporate sponsor NFI Consumer Products, They will provide Marker Systems, Jersey's, All tournament entry fees, and paint.(We will promote their Blue Emu product line) We will play primarily in the Atlantic Coast Tournament Series(A.C.T.S.)They have two divisions the Rookie/Amature Three Man, and the Open Amateur 5 man. Tournaments are held from South Carolina to Maryland

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know yet were still trying to cut deals Im going for BKO, or Cocker only have a little over 2000 in my budget for markers

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
wait wait wait.... u guys shoot spyders and u are playing an AMATEUR tournament??? u know that amateur is only one step under pro, right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The way that the series is broken down is by years palying the series :Rookie is first year, novice /amateur is the open class with more than two years paly but, you can have "amateur" palyers on a rookie team if they havent palyed there full two years its kind of complicated . Some of the players I know are great players they just cant afford great equipment. Im mainly looking for people to fill the rookie spots, we may play in the 5 man open class also (novice,amateur)

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
dont play the open class. trust me, there will be REAL pros/amateur teams that join. here in oregon we have the oregon cup, and its open class, and we get naughty dogs and cartel joining.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts