Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i no there used to be a sticky with types of games and game ideas. we should get another one, if u got ne game types or games u play post em here

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ill post a few, some ive played, otheres ive heard of, others i just made up

i have one i like to call D-day, i got it from the game medal of honor where thousands of allies storm the beach against 2 bunkers with machine guns firther up the beach. the way i play it is one guy gets up in a tree or sumthing high (u should also build somewhat of a bunker up it) then u take the rest of the players and start from one side and try to cross without getting hit, the allies (the ones tryin to cross) play with no hoppers

all of u prob no the civil war no hopper style

theres also a game called predator where u take one guy who can only get out if u hit the X rite in the middle that u tape on his chest

u prob also no president where there is a president with a few bodyguards who have to protect him against terrorists

theres also the classic capture the flag
i like to play in a huge area and each team builds a fort where there flag is, i also like no mercy (if ppl sont have too much clothes on, Jacket snowpant etc, heavy stuff that will stop the hurt) plan sneak attacks diversions whatever

i also like one called storm the fort, for this one u kinda need a big fort that is high up, kinda like a castle. put only about 2 or 3 guys in it with no hoppers and have the other (newhere from 8 to 15 guys) team try to take it over

these r just a few

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
The feild i go to has storm the fort, but the teams are even, first time i played we got down to 6 guys from around 15, they still had most of their team left, we jsut all aimed at the doors from up top so they couldnt run in and ran down the timer and won.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
We call this game defend the base.

You have half the people defending the base which is a flag, but they have to be at least 25 feet away from it. The other half either has to get every one defending out, or remove the flag from the post. The defenders have to protect the flag/base for 15-20 mins and if they do, they win.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got another, cops nd robbers.. yeah the little kid game but this is how we play. u take one team, (teams r even)
and they have to have something that was stolen. they get a couple minutes head start then the hunt is on. sometimes i like to give the cops a few advatages, guve em better guns, usually faster. the point is to for the cops, to return the stolen item nd either kill or make the robbers surrender. the robbers have to either take out all the cops, or survive a given time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i dont know wat the name is, but u can hav 2+ small teams and u have to reach different chekpoints. at the checkpoints, there are different colored crayons or markers or somethin and u mark your teams card. whoever isn't eliminated or has the most checkpoints reached at the end of the game wins.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
cat and mouse, its good for small amounts of ppl, for every one "cat" you have there ate two "mice" the mice have no guns and have to get from point "a" to point "b" without getting shot. the "cats" have 25 shots each or whatever you decide, and they can't just stand next to point "b" waiting to shoot the "mice" they have to be at least 25 feet away from it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i played sumthin like that, i got it from the game pickle or running bases (whichever u call it) where u have two basemen and other players have to get from base to base (its a baseball game) what we did was put one person with a gun about 25-30 ft away then the other ppl have to run from point a to point b back nd forth until last man standing wins and gets to be the shooter

·
Registered
105 Posts
President..... if u only have like 3 people with guns or if u have more thats better but anyways, like 7 bodygaurds can protect president and vice president (if wanted) and like 5 assasians attack president.... its funny to watch all the bodygaurds jumpin to take the ball hehe.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
If your coming to the end of the day and running low on paint, play one ball

two players star on opposite sides of a field, or some sort of distance away, and they only get one ball to kill each other. If one shoots and misses, the other still gets to shoot him

if one dies or both miss your supposed to stop, but we usually just end up tackling each other :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts