1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
its gon' rain

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Best episode ever. Wish it had the rest though.

Hah it loaded in 2 seconds. That's what happens when you are in your dorm room over spring break and the dedicated T1 for the buildling is giving you all the bandwidth since no one else is here. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I one up everyone here even more...my roomate has every season of Family Guy on DVD in a boxed set. And it's sitting 6 inches from my leg. Ahhh.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
2 of my friends have all the seasons on DVD.

They are 6 inches away...from their legs.

Seen every episode I'm pretty sure. My favorite episode would deffinitly have to be the one where they moved to the South, omg, it's awesome.

It's cool because the show's on every night at 11PM. Then again at 2AM, I watch them both, plus Futurama after each episode.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
2 of my friends have all the seasons on DVD.

They are 6 inches away...from their legs.

Seen every episode I'm pretty sure. My favorite episode would deffinitly have to be the one where they moved to the South, omg, it's awesome.

It's cool because the show's on every night at 11PM. Then again at 2AM, I watch them both, plus Futurama after each episode.
What channel!!?? hury we only got 15 min

D

·
0 Posts
DuoDSG said:
I one up everyone here even more...my roomate has every season of Family Guy on DVD in a boxed set. And it's sitting 6 inches from my leg. Ahhh.

ah put i too have every single episode on dvd. and i own it.. muhahhaa.

*moves it 5 inches*

*realizes his bugger brother borrowed them*

D

·
0 Posts
janiboy088 said:
meh...futurama is aight
alright? psh, it's great.

Family Guy>Futurama>>>>>>Simpsons

no wait, throw simpsons off the scale. simpsons blow. it was good when i was like 10

1 - 20 of 31 Posts