1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Joshua Tree was good....

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Metal is good too. I find myself saying "master of puppets is pulling the strings" all the time...

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
128shot said:
Metal is good too. I find myself saying "master of puppets is pulling the strings" all the time...
MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS
TWISTING YOUR MIND AND SMASHING YOUR DREAMS
BLINDED BY ME YOU CAN'T SEE A THING
JUST CALL MY NAME CUZ I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM!
MASTER!
MASTER!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
U2 is a terribly overrated, talentless band.
oh yeah, very true. Never really liked this band. Awhile ago i was informed by some friends that they were awesome, yeah, they liked creed also.....so **** them. I remember last year my english teacher played them during class.....pure tourmentation.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
rock on

Attachments

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
128shot said:
Joshua Tree was good....
i hear them on myspace

i<3em

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
:tup

maiden > motorhead > metallica > all other metal.....

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Iron Maiden owns the hell out of U2. Iron Maiden owns the hell out of most any band.

once again on the spot, and i hate u2, u2's stuck up fans, bono, bonos ideas, the bands ideas, the bands stuckupness, hate em all

1000th post and it was bashing u2, kinda makes me feel accomplished

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I hate how everyone thinks they're so great. I'm always forced to watch U2 live videos on bus trips because it's our coaches favorite band. It's a bunch of horrible mundane music with enough flashing lights to induce a seizure to the strongest minded peoples.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
u2 sucks...some of my friends like them and everything...bla

vertigo is one of the worst songs IMO...and i think its stupid how there is a u2 edition of the ipod

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i think vertigo is the song with the spanish in it. thats pretty retarded as it is, canadians trying to sing in spanish. but the most retarded part is, they go "uno, dos, tres, catorce" which means one, two, three, fourteen... shows how smart they are

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
^^^^^ its cuz they have 14 albums or somethin retarded like that, and they are irish i think, and the u2 ipod would be cool if it wasnt u2, the red and black is neato i think, too bad their names are on the back of it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts