Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well. just a random thread. no one cares, but im bored and wanna let things out.. might post this, might not

well this morning was rad.. i get off the school bus and take a walk with a pal of mine.. we go to a shut down school and i have a visit my friend, the happy smoke..

now this isn't even the best part. the best part is.. in 5 mins when i get back to the school, i have to go to an academic awards assembly and accept an award for being among the highest averages in my grade..

needless to say, the assembly was a lot more enjoyable this year then last.

when some of my peers noticed they just died laughing, i mean seriously. it wasn't even so much that i did it for the fun.. more to just to kick the school in the pants.. they take academics so seriously and expect so much off the academic students.. and i go high as a kite to it.. go infront off all the grade nine, ten and eleven award winners and all the parents.

im guessing im the first, or one of the first to do that.. im already planning next year

arent i cool?

oh yeah.. and the bad mood.. girl problems, no one cares

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
you already told me that but if I was in the crowd I'd laugh so hard and piss myself

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
this kid i know is a huge stoner. always smokes during school, even tried it during health once when we were watching a movie! anyway, he comes in late and he sits down. we have a pretty cool teacher, she would never rat anyone out. so he says 'look at your eyes, theyre ALL bloodshot, your definetely stoned right now, your on the path to destruction..' we just broke out laughing. whenever i see him i poke him and say over and over 'are you high yet?'

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I peed my pants one time at a assembly...does that make me cool?

that didn't really happen but it could have. I get in enough trouble if I was into drugs I would probably just have to die.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meh, if I understood it a little more it may have been funny.

Funniest thing that happened at an assembly when was some guy came to give us a pitch for the candy selling fundraiser. Then he's all "any questions?" so of course I asked for a candy bar. He told me to come up. He's all, "What's your name?" Then I tell him it's Greg. Then he like talked for a couple minutes and was all "No, you can't have a candy bar. You can have two." What made it twice as good is when he came back again a few months later, I did the same thing and got two more.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
like this skit this anti-gambling thing put on.. at the end one guys asks a question "did sid ever get with his friends sister" it was so funny

but yeah, another thing about last night.. waiting out in the freezing cold and it was ****ting buckets of snow. like hardcore and im waiting beside the road for like 20 mins later waiting for this guy to come by, that sucked..

today was rad. got to school, gather some people, go for a long walk.. go to tim hortens, go into this field, happy smoke, cruise back into class 70 mins late. then completely skip 2nd with some peoples, walk this one girl home. chat with her.. get back, go to harveys, then got some stuff for the potato guns and blew **** up

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
last night was cool too, drove around with 4 guys in a truck.. (barely sits 3 normally) and drove aimlessly around. It got pretty foggy in the truck too.. musta been the cold ;)

then we watched dawn of the dead and played halo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts