Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys im going to setup an uber tournament on mech assualt. If you would like join this uber tournament please post in this thread or contact me directly at my sn:TheReactFaction. I will put your name in this first post to show your admittance to the tourny. First place prize will be a picture for your sig that says your the uber champ. Thanx guys!

TeamDBT
Bobsouderson
sabman9001
imhungry

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i better start practicing again since ive just been playing splinter cell on and off for the past month (its over at my dads so i dont have much time to play since my brother jacked my other xbox)
but ill own you guys either way so it really dont matter

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr.Macdude you got warned because you said it in another context. Sabman meant in the game, cause we have played eachother.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have no idea when will we have this. I don't even really like the game anymore because i have played so much. Also there isn't really any competetion. Like i played the #1 ranked guy in team destruction last year(cheeser) and he wasn't even that good. The people who play that game are pretty sad.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
what do u ususally use? i mostly use the catapult, but i am trying to master the ragnorok. i also like the mad dog

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i use the mad cat and catapult on most occasions. But i just got the rag and the ymir so i have been using those.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
o god, not another madcat piolit. there r soooooo many. i can't wait for the new mechs to come out, the hell bringer, loki, raven and there is one more, i can't remember the name though

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
TeamDBT said:
i have no idea when will we have this. I don't even really like the game anymore because i have played so much. Also there isn't really any competetion. Like i played the #1 ranked guy in team destruction last year(cheeser) and he wasn't even that good. The people who play that game are pretty sad.
play unreal insanity in deathmatch and see how well you fair against him but i just found out about the bowman, my god hammer missiles kick serious ass........and all you stupid rag's are my favorite people to play against since i cant miss you..........:devil: but if any of you wanna play sometime try to catch me on AIM while im at my dads and ill gladly show you how its done

1 - 20 of 31 Posts