Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont wanna repeat myself but uconn pulled through annd beat duke, although duke was favored from the refs :) GJ BOYS!
-DISCUSS-

·
Registered
18 Posts
Noobler said:
I dont wanna repeat myself but uconn pulled through annd beat duke, although duke was favored from the refs :) GJ BOYS!
-DISCUSS-
Duke wasn't favored by the refs... They got hand raped the last 2 minutes, how can you say that?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow the refs were on dukes side the whole game until the last 2 minutes. Jesus ****ing christ i think im the only one who saw that? Duke fouled uconn and it was only called a travel or out of bounds TWICE! Uconn didnt hand rape duke , the guy was goin up for the basket and psuhed boone

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My hate for Duke grows stronger

·
Registered
789 Posts
I wanted Uconn to beat duke sooo bad but it doesnt matter cuz GT will win(well i sorta need them to win at least; so i can get me some cash for winnin my bracket). So GT over Uconn will hopefully happen

·
Registered
385 Posts
hey, am i like the only guy on here rooting for georgia tech that actually lives in georgia? Go get your own teams moochers!

·
Registered
523 Posts
let me break it down...okefor is nasty adn unstoppable...as much as i want to say unc cuz im a fan, uconn is the best team right now in all of ncaa bball by far...

duke sucks i mean duhon reddick and sheldon williams all suck deng is the only one on that team whose a real player o and shavlik randolph idk why he doesnt start...

As for the finals okefor will destroy down low thats all i have to say...screw jarret jack and bj elder from the outside, ben gordon and taliek brown will contain them and okefor and boone will shut down goofy ass luke schensher without a doubt and this game will NOT be close

·
Registered
18 Posts
foot1116 said:
duke sucks i mean duhon reddick and sheldon Williams all suck deng is the only one on that team whose a real player o and shavlik randolph idk why he doesnt start...
Duhon is amazing. Reddick had like a 54 free throw streak. Find someone else like that, douche. And Deng is the only good player? Whoa, you are clueless. You obviously don't know **** about Duke. So, don't talk. Really.

·
Registered
78 Posts
cube da penguin said:
Duhon is amazing. Reddick had like a 54 free throw streak. Find someone else like that, douche. And Deng is the only good player? Whoa, you are clueless. You obviously don't know **** about Duke. So, don't talk. Really.
agreed

·
Registered
523 Posts
ok buddies idc is u can shoot free throws becuz anyone can do that if they practice like crazy people say reddick can shoot 3s but he cant make em under pressure if uve been watchin the tournament...

and yea i was puching it when i said duhon was bad hes deff good and im sorry for that...but sheldon williams sucks (got shut down by my man sean may twice), ewing is nothing amazing, and reddick sucks under pressure so really i was wrong about duhon but penquin dont talk. really.

·
Registered
385 Posts
foot1116 said:
ok buddies idc is u can shoot free throws becuz anyone can do that if they practice like crazy people say reddick can shoot 3s but he cant make em under pressure if uve been watchin the tournament...

and yea i was puching it when i said duhon was bad hes deff good and im sorry for that...but sheldon williams sucks (got shut down by my man sean may twice), ewing is nothing amazing, and reddick sucks under pressure so really i was wrong about duhon but penquin dont talk. really.
christ i dont care what ur saying, but learn how to ****ing spell, i can barely read anything your writing, what are you a third grader????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts