Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its awesome. The coverage is good, they pack in a lot of fights.

I love watching the UFC, and you all should too.

Its on now, dunno for how much longer. Watch it... some of the fights are awesome.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theunforgiven said:
i love the UFC...i never get to watch it tho.

when is it on regularly?

Im not sure.... thre's the reality show (sucks), fight night (good), once a month on saturdaysI think, and UFC Unleashed (good)some nights during the week at like 10 or something. Maybe sunday?

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
It's alright, but depends.

I like the stand up fights, but hate when they get on the dround and just manouver thier legs the whole time. Thats not cool at all.

Anyone see the white dude knock the ripped black guy out 24 seconds into the fight?

he had some quick hands.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chromekilla said:
It's alright, but depends.

I like the stand up fights, but hate when they get on the dround and just manouver thier legs the whole time. Thats not cool at all.

Anyone see the white dude knock the ripped black guy out 24 seconds into the fight?

he had some quick hands.

Yea, Mike Swick. He hit him 4 times on the way down... it was nuts.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
mike "quick" swick holds the fasted tko in ufc history. 20 seconds. i believe that 24 seconds is the second fastest. he wipped that dudes ass

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
did any of u guys watch the next ultimate fighter when it was on the two guys tht both got contracts had one of the best fight ive ever seen.......no takedowns or submissions just 3 rounds of punches ,kicks,and knees......it was awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts