Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I forgot, lets do the intelligent thing like Dan, we can start a new thread for every UFC, Cage Rage, IFL, etc. fight that we watch. In fact, the IFL was on today with the Pitbulls beating the silver backs 3-2, maybe I should make a thread about that?

Why do you think you're that sweet that you have to show off that: Whoo hoo! I can be cool and try and brag that I watch UFC by making my own thread about it.

Thats like saying we should make a new thread for every football,baseball, hockey, etc. game that occurs. But it's okay, you're probably just some newjack who thinks he's tight because he's watching an event.

When you train and go into a fight, and have a recording of it, that might be worthy of its own thread. Until then, you're nothing special, go talk about the event where everyone else does.

It's okay, you're probably just another one of those idiots at Hooters or my friend's houses who didn't even know who the hell Mauricio Rua was.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I forgot, lets do the intelligent thing like Dan, we can start a new thread for every UFC, Cage Rage, IFL, etc. fight that we watch. In fact, the IFL was on today with the Pitbulls beating the silver backs 3-2, maybe I should make a thread about that?

Why do you think you're that sweet that you have to show off that: Whoo hoo! I can be cool and try and brag that I watch UFC by making my own thread about it.

Thats like saying we should make a new thread for every football,baseball, hockey, etc. game that occurs. But it's okay, you're probably just some newjack who thinks he's tight because he's watching an event.

When you train and go into a fight, and have a recording of it, that might be worthy of its own thread. Until then, you're nothing special, go talk about the event where everyone else does.

It's okay, you're probably just another one of those idiots at Hooters or my friend's houses who didn't even know who the hell Mauricio Rua was.
what crawled up your ass?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
pride fighters continue to suck...

face it, the only reason pride fighters were good was cause they were on the juice. they are nothing now. even the mighty fedor is no longer best in the world to me. everyone of his victories that used to mean something is useless now because b-rated ufc fighters have made the pride champs look stupid

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pride fighters continue to suck...

face it, the only reason pride fighters were good was cause they were on the juice. they are nothing now. even the mighty fedor is no longer best in the world to me. everyone of his victories that used to mean something is useless now because b-rated ufc fighters have made the pride champs look stupid
you still boxing?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
who the **** are you? your not cool, your not sweet, your lonely and you cant even spell MMA
I thought I'd point out the extreme irony in this post.

In other words, everything I said was correct, and since you have no other way to defend yourself,you throw worthless insults such as "I'm lonely, I'm not sweet, not cool, and can't spell MMA (Which I have no idea what hell you're talking about)". Arguing and common sense aren't your strong points, are they? Whatever, your pitiful insults aren't enough to warrant a response, or a banning if I were to say what I really think.

Spud, I disagree. I think there would have been a similar outcome if the UFC fighters had gone to Pride and had to adapt. While I agree that some fighters juiced *cough*Randleman*cough*, I don't think Crocop, and many others didn't. And I fail to see how other guys juicing takes anything away from Fedor, if anything, it means he's that much above the others considering I'm positive he doesn't juice.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought I'd point out the extreme irony in this post.

In other words, everything I said was correct, and since you have no other way to defend yourself,you throw worthless insults such as "I'm lonely, I'm not sweet, not cool, and can't spell MMA (Which I have no idea what hell you're talking about)". Arguing and common sense aren't your strong points, are they? Whatever, your pitiful insults aren't enough to warrant a response, or a banning if I were to say what I really think.

Spud, I disagree. I think there would have been a similar outcome if the UFC fighters had gone to Pride and had to adapt. While I agree that some fighters juiced *cough*Randleman*cough*, I don't think Crocop, and many others didn't. And I fail to see how other guys juicing takes anything away from Fedor, if anything, it means he's that much above the others considering I'm positive he doesn't juice.
lol at you trying to be all correct and ****. AND btw you cant start a sentance with and.

D

·
0 Posts

Why do you care so much? Lame dude.

D

·
0 Posts
And D_smalls, because I don't like stupid people.
Yikes, I'd stay clear of the internet then. ****, for that matter, I'd stay clear of pretty much everywhere. That being said, there's always some one smarter than you that might think you're stupid. I realized a couple years ago that if ya let stupid people get under your skin, you're gonna be in for a rough ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts