Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody here know what is goin on in Uganda? That sick man who thinks hes Jesus' reincarnation and is making kids fight aginst civilians. Everybody should be told about this and everybody that can help in any way should help. I saw this kid on dateline a couple weeks ago and it saddened me. Discuss if you know whats going on if not Pm me!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Interesting..

I might have to look into this.

It was bound to happen though.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
sorry, but i'm one of those "insensitive" guys who thinks we should worry more about our own asses than some stick figures in africa

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
zpyro said:
sorry, but i'm one of those "insensitive" guys who thinks we should worry more about our own asses than some stick figures in africa
we're damned if we do, damned if we dont. if the US sends something over there then people get mad at us, if we dont they get mad because we're supposed to be world police. personally i think we're to many places already, we cant take care of all the countries in the world. it sucks, but wtf are we supposed to do about it

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
dfdtrumpet said:
we're damned if we do, damned if we dont. if the US sends something over there then people get mad at us, if we dont they get mad because we're supposed to be world police. personally i think we're to many places already, we cant take care of all the countries in the world. it sucks, but wtf are we supposed to do about it
Yupp, I agree 100%

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
The U.S. helps too many countries as it is, and now they get mad cause we aren't in there country helping them (and I'm speaking for alot of countries) you know what I have to say? Screw them stop looking to us for help, and go bother the U.K. for help.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
dfdtrumpet said:
I think we did it to ourselves.

Quite honestly, we don't let other countrys have valid opinions. look at the go it alone attitude we have with Iraq, for example.

I think we played the same card against the USSR really, so, I think in some respect, we created this image that we can save the world ourself.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
NYY said:
isnt this the kind of stuff the UN is supposed to prevent/fix
usually.

no one will go unless the US goes. but im pretty shure they dont have much oil there, so there s.o.l.
i should write a letter to the primeminister of canada telling him to intervene, that should be good for a laugh.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts