Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
yeah.. that is a tough decision.. I'd say go with the phantom. Ipods will continue getting cheaper, plus there are tons of cheap knockoffs that are just as good.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my friend offered me a 20g one for 100 bucks with really nice panasonic head phones

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well fo a 100 bucks it ain't bad the head phones were 30 and are nib he lost the reciept (sp?) so he can't return them.

the only reason i would get one is i can't find a job and i am almost wbroke so i can't pay for car insurance and the walk to the bus stop is kinda long, and music makes things better

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
iPods are really nice, especially the new generations. Old gens had some problems, but the new ones are freakin' sweet.

Still, that is a tough decision...On the one hand, I love having hundreds and thousands of songs on a device the size of a cell phone...On the other hand I have always wanted a Phantom.

I'd say which ever you will use more.

-Jin

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would use the i pod every day and the phantom once a week or 2 weeks. logic points to the ipod but the blazin pimp on my shoulder says phantom

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
ipod then phantom, but only because you have such a good deal.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Yeah, that really is a great deal. I got a 2nd generation 10GB iPod for $170, refurbished from Apple.com. A 20GB for $70 less is awesome.

And I gotta tell you, I really do use my iPod every single day.

Of course you know whichever you get you will be wanting the other one.

-Jin

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
^exactly. This is a limited time deal i bet. I love my 3rd gen ipod. I use it every chance i get. And 20gigs is a HUGe amount of storage, it just seems small. However, phantoms are keeping their value so they will always be ~$200 or more.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well money is coming in slow for me right now so its one or the other. even though i won 55 bucks today off of pocket kings

1 - 20 of 41 Posts