Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
kills jihad on contact
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my gf broke up with me again she did this to me about 2 times but yet she still says she loves me wtf should i do im so confused

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Yeah, at your age, she really doesn't know what she wants. Don't take her "i wanna be with you forever" seriously. Yes, she may mean it now, but she is young/naive, just let her know that you can't take her words seriously if she's going to keep breaking up with you. Tell her if she really means what she says, then you'll get back together and never break up again, otherwise, ditch that **** man. There are other girls out there, lots of them.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
at 16, let it ride. I know one high school relationship that lasted and that was because they worked hard to keep it alive. if you think it's hard to keep it when you live in the same area, try doing it 3+hours from each other.

At age 16, i ditched my girlfriend that i told i wanted to stay with forever. I had no idea what I was saying. We're good friends now, once she got over being pissed at me and realized it was a move towards the good for both of us.

·
kills jihad on contact
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man thanks guys i really apreciate your advice im open for more awnsers too i want to hear what other people have to say

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Break up with her then hook back up with her like a year later and fool around for a while. That's what I've done with all my serious girlfriends. (all 2 or 3)

Lol it's worked every time ha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts