Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll try not to make it too long

so here's pretty much the story. one of my really good friends has been wanting to ask a girl out for a looong time, and he finally did last night. she didn't give him an answer, she said she'd call him, but i think it'l be a no just because of what she's said to me lately about the whole thing. anyways, i started liking this girl A LOT recently, and last night i was talking to the girl's best friend and she told me that the girl who my best friend just asked out likes me a lot also. what do i do? i want to stay friends with the guy, and i know he'll be pretty pissed if i ask this girl out, but i like her and she likes me so what the hell do i do?

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
bros before hos.
Yeah... You can't do anything right now. Just be friends with her for now and at least wait a while if you're ever going to do anything. My best friend likes this girl, she's pretty cool, not really my type, but even if she was I wouldn't ever even think bout doing anything with her.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I wouldn't even go out with one of my friends ex-girlfriends...I have learned that from experience.

Anywho, just think about who is more important to you. Some of my ex-girlfriends started hating my guts when we broke up for no reason. So, you could risk losing a friend and going out with the chick, then when you break up, she might hate you too...or, stay good friends with both of them.

I know which one I would choose (stay friends with both), but just think about it for a while and make the decision you think is right.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Try to get your friend intrested in a different girl, then when he doesnt care about the first girl anymore, BAM! Snatch that **** up!

·
Registered
65 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
bros before hos.
Bros before hoes comes into effect in certain situations. This is if you are in high school or even junior high. If your school doesn't have that many chicks in it then it should be fine with your friend. Tell him that she is the only fine chick in the school. Also tell him that if she likes me then I have the right to go out with her. But if you aren't in school then bros before hoes applies and you can't touch her(for at least a while). But if you are at a big school then try to avoid her for a while and have your friend talk to her a lot and then she will start forgeting you and go for your friend, unless you really really like her then just wait until your friend loses intrest in her and then ask her out.

·
Registered
830 Posts
yee son. bros befo hoes. sh*t son. yee. um, dawg.

okay i'm done.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts