Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's this transvestite that likes me, but im not sure if i like it back. what should i say to it?

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Everytime I hear the word "transvestite" I think of the spinners now. PbF has tainted me.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I was going to Jillians a bar in Albany NY when a woman walked across the street towards me. At a distance she looked alright, then she asked me for a light in a voice that a bass singer would love.......... I freaked out and almost ran, I couldn't get into the bar fast enough what would I do or say?............... it depends on if the cops werent near by.,...... I am a physical confrontational person as in what I was saying in need to clarify I would probably punch first............

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Spudchucker said:
there's this transvestite that likes me, but im not sure if i like it back. what should i say to it?
For some reason I laughed at that...a lot.

Kick it in the nuts then give it the biggest titty twister EVAR!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
fenix_freak said:
For some reason I laughed at that...a lot.

Kick it in the nuts then give it the biggest titty twister EVAR!
it's now in my huge sig. Best quote ever. It even beats Medics buysexual quote. "i've found i'm buysexual, if i want sex, i have to buy it."

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Spudchucker said:
guys i still have a problem here :(
Avoid it at all costs...If it starts calling you or following you...call the cops and have it's ass thrown in jail...but which one would it go to? The male or female one? Is their a different one just for shemans?

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
marry it because of all the cool experiments that you could.

of course you may have to go to massachusetts.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ask if it's pre-op or post-op (refer to Quagmire sound board on my myspace)

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, im desperate, and it is kinda hot (still preop though.. bummer) so im gonna get to work on Spinners 2: Hot Potatoes

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
so if its a transsy. could it be a chick that dresses like a guy? cause theres alot of chicks that look kinda like dudes now. thats sexest if they trans are only guys.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts