Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the stiffi fragile? like if a slide went wrong and my barrel hit the ground could it risk being damaged?

also for both barrels should i get something in the .688 (UL) / .689(stif) or .691+....i usually use blaze and occasioanally midevil or reg evil

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ thought about that...but nobody here has recomended a stiff tip before, would need more people to recomend....keep the suggestions coming

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Go ahead with the stiffi tip. They're cool, and just as high quality as the regular UL tip. As far as fragility, the Stiffi's aren't fragile for the most part. YOu'll see the occasional individual who gets the cheap part that wears quickly and doesn't fit together properly, but overall, they are actually very durable barrels.
For bores, if you're getting a single barrel, since you stick to only a couple types of paint, find the bores for those. Get a barrels bore that matches the largest of those paints well. If the largest of those is .688, then a .688 bore ultralight or 689 stiffi is perfect. IF one is .690, then you'll need to get a .691 or larger bore, or get your .688 Ultralight and avoid using that paint until you can get the larger back!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the answers, new question now...

UL + stiff tip = $125~

or

cp two piece $60
new trigger (replacing stock) $40ish

= $100

trying to decide...suggestions?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts