Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PM7 and I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade to the UL or just an aftermarket trigger. I tried searching for this info online and on the forum but didn't come up with anything.

The UL Frame vs a Normal trigger upgrade.
Does the UL frame have a better board then the stock PM7? Is the only difference the size / weight / trigger / grip?

Upgrading the board just adds more modes? Does it improve performance at all? I only play in semi auto mode so any burst or ramp doesn't make a difference.

Any other upgrades you guys recommend? I'm not a hardcore player but I'd like to improve the performance of my gun.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
UL is pretty much strictly a personal preference, I have one on my DM6 (stock) and personally its the most comforatable grip frame iv come across, others dont like it. but if my 6 didnt have it i would lay down the money for it. if your not comforatable it affects your game so the dicision is up to you im not sure that the boards are much different ( i know they are different boards) but if you are only using semi then theres no difference there anyway. i like the stock trigger, some others say its junk, again, all personal preference

·
Registered
218 Posts
UL is pretty much strictly a personal preference, I have one on my DM6 (stock) and personally its the most comforatable grip frame iv come across, others dont like it. but if my 6 didnt have it i would lay down the money for it. if your not comforatable it affects your game so the dicision is up to you im not sure that the boards are much different ( i know they are different boards) but if you are only using semi then theres no difference there anyway. i like the stock trigger, some others say its junk, again, all personal preference
Agreed, i like the UL frame on my dm4 and i just use a stock dm6 trigger, boards really dont matter, they all perform the same in my opinion

1 - 4 of 4 Posts