Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a X valved automag. This mag was customly built from the ground up. It comes with the following:

-Black X-valve - recharge rate allows for up to 25 bps
-Level 10 bolt - eliminates chopping from the bolt almost completely
-Black ULE body
-Intelliframe
-Tac-One style forgrip
-Custom Products 689. Bore Barrel
-Custom products lightening drop forward
-Custom products on/off asa
-Comes with macroline, fittings and parts (spacers, springs, allen wrench,fomie, ect.)

This gun is really light and compact with the drop forward. Not to mention it looks awesome on the gun. I used this marker for both speedball and woodsball and it never chopped a ball. This marker was just thoroughly cleaned and needs lubed before shooting. It is in good condition with a few minor scratches from normal use.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a128/tr4mm/Automag Xvalve

Price:
$400 obo

Trades:
Offer me anything not a lowball.

**This gun is for sale on ebay but i will end the auction early**.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Brand new Chipley autocker(series 5 2k5, tuned and built by Bunkerboyz).... They cost $440 on www.chipleymachine.com plus the macroline and the drop and ASA I have on it...this thing is scary fast...I just don't know how to work it so I want to go back to mags...

·
Registered
226 Posts
would 350 be too low for you?

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I will trade you my fenix (ups are custom trigger job, ccm no rise, dye sticky grips, SS freak back, SS inserts, 14 inch teardrop front, and shocktech superfly bolt), plus xbox games and/or an hp photosmart 635 digital camera which will come with a 256mb memory card. I have like 16 games that I can give you, along with my fenix and digital camera.

All of it, for this mag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts