• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHich do u think is better.

also dont reply here with anything in the flaming nature dont wanna see this poll closed.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Where's the "They both suck and are highly overrated pieces of ****" option? And dion't tell me it isn't true. The only reason HALO is popular is because it was the first DECENT FPS on xbox at launch.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
no poll??

Halo 1. I remember 1st time i played halo 2.
1) bloodgulch was totally ****ed up in halo 2. I've never seen a more messed up map.
2) somehow the 2 weakest guns when dual-weilded are 1 of the best combos
3) it was fun and all, but everything was a little off. I loved how perfect and polished halo was. But 2...i dunno, it was just like they tried to hard and overtweaked a few things
4) to many people camp w/ the rocket or sniper. Taking away any fun/skill.

please excuse any small mistakes i made. I don't really follow halo and know it in and out like some of u. Since i don't have a xbox.

And prophet, i agree mostly. Halo isn't the magical game they claim. But it is highly polished and well done. Reminds me of the quality of say, soul calibur 2.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the poll should be up i voted in it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dual wield ability is cool for halo 2. I also dont have an xbox so im dont know it inside and out either but my vote went for halo 2. And soul calibour owns all, love that game.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
bobide said:
And prophet, i agree mostly. Halo isn't the magical game they claim. But it is highly polished and well done. Reminds me of the quality of say, soul calibur 2.
Halo wasn't polished at all. Look at the level design. When you fight your way back through a level (oh wait, it's the exact same level you just beat!!) the level designers didn't even take the time to flip the directional arrows around 180*. That takes half a minute max, and they didn't even take time to do it.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Halo 1 out of the two. Its physics model is better, classic gameplay, you can actually shoot the plasma pistol quickly, original Blood Gulch.

Halo 2 uses ragdoll physics where you do sommersalts as you die. The graphics may be nicer, and you can play on Live, but I like my Master Chief to be chunky and fat.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Where's the "They both suck and are highly overrated pieces of ****" option? And dion't tell me it isn't true. The only reason HALO is popular is because it was the first DECENT FPS on xbox at launch.
word. I dont like these games either

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
Both the best games I have every played, but Halo 2 out of the pair.

And yes Prophet, I own your beloved Counterstrike on PC and Xbox and think it's only a decent game(too many cheaters and ways to cheat). Holy crap! I have a different opinion! *gasp!*

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
To me both games are really good, they are both very polished and yes the first game had some highly repetitive elements torward the end of single player but that was due to a lack of time, not a lack of effort. But in all reality there's no truly "sucky" game no matter how many of a vast majority hate it because a games only as good as you the player thinks it is, not everyone else in the world. It's the only answer to any sort of question like that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Pr0ph3t
Figures, I knew you had to flame the very first reply. Oh yes it is such a overrated piece of crap >_>

Halo 2 for multi, Halo 1 for story.....so in all I would pick halo 2 cause I love pwning my friends all the time in it.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
thumup:
Im going with the "They both suck and are highly overrated pieces of ****" option aswell.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
id appreciate if ppl who have not experienced a halo1 lan not post. cause u dont know the full extent of how good h1 is.

split screen sucks if u know the maps.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Iv played LAN, its overrated.

themailleman said:
Both the best games I have every played, but Halo 2 out of the pair.

And yes Prophet, I own your beloved Counterstrike on PC and Xbox and think it's only a decent game(too many cheaters and ways to cheat). Holy crap! I have a different opinion! *gasp!*

and how can you talk about cheating when you have these jackasses doing the standby garbage in capture the flag constantly on live?? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts