Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was playing today and decided i didnt want to shoot alot of paint so as a remedy i picked up 2 squeegees and was using them as knives. I captured 2 flags, captured 1 fort and 1 castle, and bunkered/killed 23 people all in about 4 games. I had alot of fun but there was one guy talking trash saying that im a waste of a person for my team because i didnt even bring a gun onto the field for the game. I was on the attacking team and i took off sprinting about a minute into the game and smacked the guy that was talking trash right across the back and kept sprinting it was kinda sad. But after the game i went up to him and was like who is a waste of space when i bunkered 6 people and captured the fort. The guy was pissed for the rest of the day.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i didnt hurt him, he just was embarrassed. I over heard some of his friends baggin on him about him getting bunker tagged

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah - but being a dick has become a function of society in order to get people to believe you or see value in what you say/bring/believe....

think about automotive repairs, customer service, and warranties. To get any of those practices to honor you as a human being, let alone a paying customer - you have to...almost...act like a dick.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea true. Alot of guys were not taking me as a real player because i only had 2 guns at the field my phantom and a borrowed tpx. I guess since i wasnt playing with an electronic gun or even had a electronic gun with me.
Its kinda sad that people judge players mainly on what they are shooting. I was getting to 50 almost every time on most fields and i was often the reason my team won. It took this incodent for people to take me serious.

D

·
0 Posts
Yea true. Alot of guys were not taking me as a real player because i only had 2 guns at the field my phantom and a borrowed tpx. I guess since i wasnt playing with an electronic gun or even had a electronic gun with me.
Its kinda sad that people judge players mainly on what they are shooting. I was getting to 50 almost every time on most fields and i was often the reason my team won. It took this incodent for people to take me serious.

Gotta love the Gear > Player idea.

He's not a real player unless he's got a matching pants and jersey set.... or a custom heat-stamped jersey... or a custom anodized electronic marker in full PSP 12.5ramping w/ a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time...and a Ninja 77/45 Duratank, with a poppet that's triggered by a spool valve.

There's a slight amount of compensation you can do by having more paint than skill when facing a player of equal skill level. But..hell.. I'd be more afraid of Pro w/ his Rainmaker behind a bunker...than he'd be of me dumping a 1/4 case of paint at him with a Geo 5.7 and a quad Rotor....

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Didnt dye at one tume have a set of dye core cleats.
The only other brand that makes almost all that equipment would be empire (kee)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts