Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea i realize i just made 2 threads within 10 minutes..STFU idc haha its worth it. long story so hold on.

O.K. at my school there are 2 parking lots, the east and the south, the east is for upper classmen & the south for under classmen (which works out class wise). well im a freshman so i park in the south parking lot. and this morning was a good morning. for whatever reason, i got a front row parking place and i was almost late...someone prolly left to get mcdonalds lol. well after i lock my car and get my bag out i see this retarted kid (as in mentally slow..not fully retarted) with his feet hangin out of the van on the drivers side with the door open. it seemed odd but i kept walking (toward him) all of a sudden the van starts moving wen he shifted into drive..so panicing he hit the shifter and it went into reverse, i guess he was supposed to be 'pulling it forward' so i was told. well anyways, this thing is movin pretty good..prolly 3-5mph and hes runnin next to it. finally he pulls his legs up and is sittin there in the little space between the door and the seat while hangin onto the steering wheel. so the van is turning and its got the turning radius of a freaking bus and it hits a parked minivan breaking the plastic bumber (shattering a quarter of it cuz it was so cold). well he careened off of the van and hopped the curb runs over a tree and two of the green metal poles that hold them up wen their young..the tree was probably as biga round as a 50 ct. piece....then he ran into the side of the school.

the green poles managed to highcenter him enough that he couldnt go anywhere thankfully because he got into the cab wen it stopped and immediately gunned it. and as he paused a girl was about to go in front and i grabbed her arm so she wouldnt get hit if he slipped off the poles, and she turned around..pushed me and walked in front as he gunned it again. she jumped like a foot in the air then turned around and stared at me. :dodgy:

there was a scuff mark along the concrete bottom of the school. and he broke off the corner. the tree he ran over is completely bare on one side and has branches and everything on the other lol its weird lookin. ill try to take my moms cam to school tomorrow but idont think shell let me...its a nice digital one. but il ltry to get pics soon.

soooooooooooo yea my day was pretty good after that. :rofl

EDIT: no one was hurt

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Skate and Paint said:
i grabbed her arm so she wouldnt get hit if he slipped off the poles, and she turned around..pushed me and walked in front as he gunned it again. she jumped like a foot in the air then turned around and stared at me. :dodgy:
You should have slapped a ho, then kissed her for you saving her life. That's what happen's in the movie's anyway. :dodgy:

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
15 in Kansas to drive to and from school ad work without parent/guardian.
thats so stupid. you have to be 16 and a 1/2 to drive only to work with the employer's signature. and most public schools don't even allow students to drive to school with a junior license. and i can't even get my full senior license until im 17.

but really, 15 is extremely young for a driver.

·
Registered
157 Posts
ya my teacher told me that because of farm life in someplaces they allow kids to drive tractors and you can go to anywere else where you have to be 16 and they will give you a week to leave or get a new licence

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
in washington state you can get your permit at 15 1/2, and intermediate drivers license at 16 (if youve been driving with a permit for 6 months with no accidents)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ja289 said:
so you're still lucky.. i'm 16 and i can't get my full license until march 4th. some of my friends can't get theirs until this summer, and one of my friends october of SENIOR year...
yep, its pretty much exactly like that here
you cant drive on your own until 17, and thats a restricted liscence

1 - 20 of 27 Posts