Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a JT eccerlator 9.0. I cant get it to work anymore. I took it to my local pro shop to see if they could fix it and they drew up a bank. I can get it to shoot, but it shoots and then it wont re-cock. Any ideas? I was using co2 on it. :shrug:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah i tried that. ITs not workin. The bolt is really scratched up on the bottom too. Im really cunfused her.....

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
the bolt scratching is normal unless there are burrs on it. You can polish the bolt with some 660 grit sandpaper to take the sractches out.

Most every problem with a stacked tube blowback marker tends to deal with o-rings. Try removing the o-rings from the bolt, striker and valve and inspect them carefully. Recocking issues tends to be a loss of air pressure from the valve o-rings leaking, or the bolt o-rings leaking. Inspect the o-rings and replace them if needed. Also, when reassembling your marker make sure to coat the orings with a good air tool oil or dow 33 grease and that may solve your problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been working on getting my o-ring replaced. I live in Japan and have to get everything over the internet. Can anyone give me a good site to order the o-ring from. It is slightly larger than a tank o-ring, and local hardware stores don't have the right size.

·
Registered
5 Posts
After ordering a few parts to replace what could be the problem, I have found the only place that air doesn't flow thru easily is at the top of the expansion chamber. It looks like a screen is in the hole. Does the screen belong there, and is it there to control the air flow?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts