Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

unban richie and scott?

• Yes, because I want PBF to be fun and for the vets to come back!

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • No, because I'm a lose who likes pbf being over run with n00bs!

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Richie needs to be unbanned. This forum is goin right back down to hell and is being overrun with n00bs again. We need some more cool vets to hold 'em back.

Unban Richie!!

unban scott!

unban airsoft guy!

unban FainTB!

unban j00_sux0r!

unban WarriorDW!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ya man
Coming from a vet you should listen to me bc i am wise beyond prolly vast majority you kids

down with the noobs...
hurray for boobs.....
agg army rocks your face.....

BoB

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Richie is a silly little nub who plays Young Gunz on a team thats a joke.

But unban him.

And if PH dosen't come back I'll cry.

·
Registered
32 Posts
and castrated

·
Banned
136 Posts
Unban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scottunban Faintb J00 Sux0r Airsoft Guy Richy And Scott

·
Registered
32 Posts
i call seconds

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.