Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!

guy i know and graduated with from back home is in a world of trouble because of it. he owned the local paintball field there, so that's getting shut down :tdown(not that that matters in the lounge).

story(short): http://www.tv7-4.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=61649

So if you were wondering... it's still illegal.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
well....yeah. What 25 year old has the hots for 14 year old girls? that's just wrong.
I about dated a girl who was 17 then I was 19...then it didn't work out and she ended up getting with a guy who my age anyhow.:) they worked out great and now shes' legal.

But the moral of the story is that you don't do anything you can get in trouble for till they are 18.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
I really hate kids because of the fact that since I'm male, everyone is out to make me a sexual predator. Hence why I'll never be a teacher, a camp counselor or work at a day care/babysit.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Not at all, my sister is 14 and in her class. It just feels weird to me idk. Her Birthday is Jan 3rd so that makes it a little easier on me, she will be 15 soon.

rephrase plz? makes it sound like your tapping your sister

Anyways, 18 and 14, its dumb that theyr going to take action against something like that, 4 years difference, thats nothing, my parents are over 9 years apart in age, a 14 year old knows wether or not she wants to be with him.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Anyways, 18 and 14, its dumb that theyr going to take action against something like that, 4 years difference, thats nothing, my parents are over 9 years apart in age, a 14 year old knows wether or not she wants to be with him.
I wouldn't say that, 14 year olds are very attention hungry and suggestive. Think about it, when you were 14, wouldn't you have done a lot of things to impress older kids and make them think you're cool? Because, I know I probably would have, and probably did.

The maturity difference between 18 and 14 is huge. Must huger than that of like a 45 year old vs. a 36 (which is what your parents probably are). The older people get, the less age gap really makes a difference in maturity.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Based on that situation... bull ****. However My girlfriend is a Sophomore... I'm a senior and in 3 months She'll be underage. IMO if your still in high school the law should not apply... along side that statement, if they are 16 when your 18... they know what they are doing. I'm just glad her parents are twats...

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I disagree. Being that I'll be in high school and so will she... who's to say with consent, and her having wanted it, that I should not do it? IMO the law is warped and can ruin someones record... there should be a 3 year window.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
I really hate kids because of the fact that since I'm male, everyone is out to make me a sexual predator. Hence why I'll never be a teacher, a camp counselor or work at a day care/babysit.
yep. all it takes is either a)someone to lie about their age to you or b) be 16/17 (and you be 18) and get mad at you.

It's complete bull**** at that point. i took it careful, and actually it worked out nice for me because my old girlfriend is older than me, so it was pretty nice not having to worry about it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts