Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have an iPod, and I think its great...except there is no way to use napster, rhapsody, or any of those kind of music programs where u pay a monthly fee and get unlimited songs for the ipod. Is there a program that anyone knows of where I can do that????

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
yup limewire. its on all 4 of my pc's. dont worry about something happening to u for using it, atleast not in the near future, bc limewire covers their ass.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i used to use limewire.....then my dad watched some show about music piracy and **** and now he deletes it everytime he finds it on the computer......i don't sell it or anything but he still thinks its illegal

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
you can get the music from anywhere, and as long as you put it into itunes you can drop it into the iPod.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
imagineballa991 said:
i think it is illegal even if you dont sell that shiz
technically as long as you dont "share" it you're safe. of course, by downloading it you're usually forced to share it, thats why it tells you how many people are downloading said song.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
The answer is no. Napster, Rhapsody and a lot of other programs only share WMA format, which you cannot use on an iPod. Your choice is iTunes, or illegally. Your first mistake is having morals about this whole situation though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts