Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its my final last bit of hope...go on a forum and ask for help.
Well i know everyone is now playing unreal tournament 2004 if people still play unreal tournament anymore, but my UT2004 isnt working anymore, so i decided to go back to UT2003, popped the cds in...dang forgot, where is the CDKEY? I cant find it anywhere, it was probably on the manual, which i lost/threw away.

So if anyone has a spare UT2003 cdkey, please help a fellow person in need

·
Registered
624 Posts
Made a sticky for it because Christain made a new announcement
Here are the rules for the video game section

- NO asking for cd cracks, serial numbers, or anything related to them such as serial number programs

- Absolutely no exchange of hacks are permitted. That includes video game hacks, and general computer hacks. NO asking for hacks, or websites with them, and no requesting to have servers hacked.

- Any games for sale or wanted games go into our B/S/T section

- If you have a question about a game, search that games title in the search box first, then if you cannot find anything make a new thread

- There will be Absolutely no flaming of peoples' taste in games, software, or computer hardware. NO flamewars of nvidia vs ati, NO flame wars of windows vs. linux or apple or whatever. Contribute your opinion in a mature, well informed matter.

- If you have are having a problem playing a game, list the specs of your computer so we can help answer your questions right away
- All general forum rules below apply as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.