Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANyone here play unreal tournament? And also do you know where to get the update and how big it is? Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i play unreal tournament, but havent played in a lil while.......if there's a new patch out i would just search for Unreal tournament patch on google or somethin

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yeah Kyle search for it I'm sure if you searched google you'll be able to find what your searching for! lol j/k I play UT2003 sorry if I make you made but it was an opportunity to get back at the search button! :p

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'll be play UT2003 again after we get our new comp

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
ut2k3 ownz... only when your good. me and m yfriends are those people u see on top that your like '**** how's he do it' go to fileshack.com and search. also check out the MVPB mod for paintballing

·
Registered
561 Posts
fain when we get our new comp I challenge you...to a frag fest! Whats your weapon of choice? mine the Flak cannon and the mini gun.

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol I thought it was funny I was going to push my computer to the limits so I turned everything up in the video options and crap and on the last adjustment the game went "YOUR ****ING CRAZY" or something like that...maybe it said "HOLY ****!" can't remeber but when we get our new comp I'll play you maybe have a 2 on 2 bring 3 friends or maybe a FFA

·
Registered
561 Posts
no one around here plays UT2k3 so one of your friends shall have to be on my team...I'll show you my leet sn!p3R sk1llz! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts