Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o man, i was there.... the rivaly, so violent and evil. lol, people freak out. but yea, mich rocked ohio state. i was at gameday (tv program), some of ya might have faintly seen me... also, that game had the biggest attendance EVER in football history. not just college, but even pro, biggest football game attendance. it was also the 100th game between the 2. crazy stuff, the rivalry is huge

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Nice man. I wanted Ohio to win but tough luck. Michigan has a good shot at ranking high in BCS now. 113,000 something I heard. Man that is INSANE!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i went to it 2 years ago and last year. i had to work this year. i was sooooooooo pissed i couldn't see it. i was listening to it at work and man, let me tell u, i was goin off. it sounded like osu played bad, and i am a huge osu fan. o well, when mo comes back next year, we will at least have a running game again.

btw, the only thing that keeps me from totally hating michigan is pat massey, i i know his family, mike, his brother, will likely be playin there next year too.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I think the biggest is West Point vs. Annapolis games. Army vs. Navy. However, because the students and visitors for the most part are extremely well disciplined things are kept in order. Almost every officer in the Army and Navy looks for the results of these games or attends the games.:)

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
bleh, screw ohio....

-edit-

dont worry, im not a michigan fan either. im all MSU... but we went down to ann arbor anyways, its a big game, cant miss it.

and yea, u of m fans are the biggest ass holes you will ever meet. osu is pretty bad too
Ehem? I like U of M....what I personally think makes MSU fans and some other people say that is they just have something against U of M for other reasons. A lot of MSU people say Mich. people are "stuck up" and "snobby" but anyone I've met that went to U of M is...fine. Hmm??? Odd I guess...many times it seems the MSU fans are more of the assholes because they do more flaming, but that's just what I've seen.

And I take some of that back, one teacher I had last year from U of M was a wench...didn't like that lady. Not stuck up, just...bad.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
ok, i am really REALLY pissed now, browns just lost to the steelers, just pathetic. man, if u live in ohio, go to the St. ignatious v St. ed's game, damn, its INSANE. good luck gettin tickets though. only reason i can get them is cuz half the starters on st. ignatious used to go to my school and my friend is a cheerleader for st. ed's. it has to be the biggest highschool rivalry in the nation, between 2 of the bet highschool teams in th nation

·
Registered
895 Posts
I was gonna go but I had to work. Before the game there was this little chinese guy wearing a ohio state jersey gettin some coffee at my work. Some of the other customers that were wearin michigan stuff started bumpin into the guy and pushing the guy on purpose. Then some guy went out to the parking lot and ripped off the ohio state flags from the chinese guys car. I just stood there and laughed. The chinese guy ended up calling the cops. It was pretty funny.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Yeah horrible weekend for Ohio sports.

hell.. I quit work cause they wouldnt let me take off saturday. Then the one time our offence starts working, our defence plays like sh*t. Perry is sweet though, he defenitly deserves the hesiman. Reminds me of Clarett, when we had him(and a running game)

And then the browns game.... I was soo fu*kin pissed. We totally outplayed them, and had 3 times the stats...and we still lose... only the browns...maybe next year/

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Perry IS sweet. A few weeks ago when he had like 220 yds...sweetness. The only person I remember getting that many yards on a regular basis (not that Perry does, but he's still sweet) is Barry Sanders. Not even many backs in the NFL do that...Barry was a god.

·
Registered
824 Posts
every school sux ecept usc go trojans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
It is a shame really. They were one game away in 92 but lost to the Redskins...who won. They haven't been good since he left (not that they ever were, but at least they won more games) and he will for a LONG time be the best running back ever to live. Don't care.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts