Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i got a big list of concerts i want to go to, some def. attending

6/10 - the Aquabats w/ Whole wheat bread @ BB Kings

6/11 - Choking Victim w/ World Inferno Friendship Society and *Possibly* THE BOUNCING SOULS!!! @ Tompkins Square Park (free)

6/13 - moe. @ central park summerstage

6/22 - CKY @ the ritual (on LI) -------|
| not sure which i'm going to...
6/22 - AFI @ roseland ballroom (nyc) -|

6/27 - The Allman Brothers w/ Derek Trucks opening @ Jones Beach Ampitheatre

7/16 - Les Claypool @ Nokia Theatre (times square)

7/19 - black crowes w/ drive-by truckers and robert randolph

8/5 - Dave Matthews Band w/ tea leaf green, gov't mule, bela fleck, and slightly stoopid @ randall's island

8/12 - O.A.R @ Jones Beach Ampitheatre

8/19 - 311 w/ the wailers and pepper @ jones beach

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Sounds like some good concerts comming up. I have a shorter list, probably because i haven't done much research. Skapellton is on the 6th of may(Mustard Plug+many a ska band). NOFX is comming on the 17th of june too, should be sweet.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
ive never paid over 20 bucks for a concert....and ive been to like at least 15 shows... im going to Warped this summer though...that will be about 25 per ticket...plus the shirts ill want to buy... other than Warped im going to see Horse the Band, Portugal the Man, and Gatsbys American Dream at RCKTWN June...17th? i forget...

if anyone here is going to the Warped Tour at Starwood in TN...holla!

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
8/25: Beneath the Massacre with others TBA
American Legion Hall, 1231 Hastings St., Traverse City, MI 49686

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I might go see Journey (Def Leppard is with them) in June, and I think I saw Bob Dylan is coming into town soon too.

And I've bought tickets for Queensryche on August 26th in Orlando. Any metal fans should definately look them up, and they put on an excellent show.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
ja289 said:
holy ****! tomorrow at 12pm, tickets for CROSBY STILLS NASH AND YOUNG are on sale! they're ranging from 41-251$ though
my parents saw them, they're really really old and they cursed off the audience for singing too loud. i would not reccomend them.

O

·
0 Posts
I think Brand New is coming to town July 6, or June 6 or somthing. I'll probably go to that. Other than that I haven't really thought about it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sept 20th- Roger waters
Sept 25th- RCHP and Mars Volta

And i'm going to see 311.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
6-14 Tom Petty with Trey Anastasio

10-30/31 Red Hot Chili Peppers

The allman brothers should be a kick ass show. They have two dates that they're coming to ohio, so hopefully I'll see them too.

I was suppose to see the black crowes last year with tom petty but missed them since they only played for 30 minutes which sucked and we show up about 40 minutes late from when it was suppose to start. But tom petty put a hell of a show.

Robert randolph kicks ass too, I wish I had more of their albums.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts