Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all: I do not ship first. I'm not budging, and not getting ripped off again... feedback is here: http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1350877#post1350877 +8/-0 you have nothing to fear...

Secondly:
I'm either taking a break from paintball, or downgrading in order to have enough money to get started again, depending on the offers i get. I would really prefer if you are trading that you add at least $150 cash, but i'll take a look at all offers.

Third: I'm not in any hurry to sell/trade, so this will be up until i feel i'm getting the best deal i can.

Rules:

Don't offer a spyder/tippmann/blowback, or mech cocker.
Would prefer to sell, but will look at trades if you ship first.
If trading, i'd really like to see something along the lines of an e-cocker or a decent/fast mag plus cash. But i'm open to almost anything better than a blowback or mech cocker.
I'll take a look at ions and promasters, but youre going to have to add a LOT, and all guns WILL be aired up and tested with paint before i ship

FINALLY, THE FREAKING GUN:

05 cyborg with all the usual cyborg stuff. look it up if you dont know.
Black to blue fade, serial #0690. doesnt get much sexier than that :p
06 contract killer grips
ccm no-rise
unimount and macroline
NOX board, faster than taking a **** after bad (or good, depends) mexican food.
All comes in the original padded gun case.
I also have the original crappy clear dye stickies and the original board if it means anything to you. You can have the old grips for free, board for $40.

(in the picture on the right thats a fingerprint, not scratches)

Closeups of the only 2 scratches you're allowed to cry about:

PRICE: not really sure what i could get for this these days. $600 or so would be nice but i could live with the fact that resale has probablly gone down since the 06 borg came out, among other things... So i probablly wont get $600 but i have to post a price. Throw me an offer.

Contacts:
This thread
AIM: Drei2und3zwanzig
PM

i wont kill you for asking questions. the worst i can do is say no... don't be scared :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jared- ive gotten better offers, nice guns though

badinflewinse- you only say that because you miss it :hug:

im gonna miss her too...

·
Registered
175 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts