1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
8/10

Kila Drive board
delrin spike bolt pin
I would have gone with a different reg

How's the ebay valve? One of my friends has a Promaster and is thinking about getting an ebay valve.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Pormasters never seize to amaze me, which is why i'd always suggest one over any ion.

8/10

-Upped Board
-Aftermarket Bolt would be nice
-Different frong reg (or whatever it is, neve rfully knew what it is called)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
FiremanMike said:
I haven't had a chance to chrono with the valve yet, once I get it dialed in and get an idea for the efficiency I'll let you know. I can say at 200psi, LPR 1/4 turn above minimum to fully cock the bolt, and dwell of 8, the thing is noticably quieter.
Ahhh quite nice

WHy is it called ebay though?

·
Registered
55 Posts
8.5/10 sweet

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
tippyninja said:
Ahhh quite nice

WHy is it called ebay though?
They guy that makes them only sells them on ebay. One of my friends who owns a promaster talked to him on AIM or something and asked him if he could buy it without going through ebay because he doesn't have an ebay account...guy said no.

As soon as you have tested and tuned it to get the best performance with the valve, put up all the stats for it (dwell, HPR pressure, efficiency, etc.).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok tried to get it dialed in today and was unable to really get a good efficiency update.. it was still shooting poorly. I really didn't have too much time to play with it though. I can say that at dwell 8, 7, and 6, and LPR generally just enough to cock the hammer, and hpr between 200-275, I was no better off in my efficiency and shot to shot consistency than I was before. Once I get a chance to really tear into it I'll let you know

1 - 20 of 23 Posts