Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy got stabbed on like thursday night I think and was all messed up over it. Went to see him in the hospital yesterday and he looked like ****. The 3inch blade went into his liver and he had to be in surgery for it for a while. This afternoon he was released and is on leave now he stopped by and we got a good chance to talk again.

This is how it happened they were wrestling around johnson and another guy and my friend johnson had him in a choke and would let up presure to mess with him. All the other guy had to do was tap out but he wouldn't. So the kid pulls out a knife joking around and said he had the upper hand now. in the end some how he stabbed johnson.

He is on some kinda muscle relax stuff and his entire abdomen is saggy now. the kid is actually pretty buff when it comes to it but you can't tell anymore it hurts to move he says.
sorry pic is huge I hate resizing.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Good to hear he's ok man, with a gash like that he's a lucky guy.

Whats with the Su-Fi? (Talking about your hand)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hes a big dane cook fan and so am I so he wanted to send it in.

yea he is still suckin now. Got back in from the field from freezing my ass off and he was still here in the barracks *****ing about how much it hurts to lay down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts