Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough with the third person. Just got back from a party today. Played well into the AM's. Very fun. Here are some pictures. Oh, im behind the camera on most of them, but i have one picture of me standing infront of a fire in the middle of a song. Walked outside during the set and kept playing. Funny stuff.

just a few pictures i can show of our band during the warmup. i have a bunch more, but none can really be shown here...nudity...alcohol....and me just being a general dumbass. hurray?

Well. just checking back in with my homeboys. cya

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
man that kid has a weird drum setup

lol yea i notice these things cause both my brothers are hardcore drummers

seriously though it looks like you took a pic of him in the mirror cause everything is reversed

·
Registered
63 Posts
Spudchucker said:
man that kid has a weird drum setup

lol yea i notice these things cause both my brothers are hardcore drummers

seriously though it looks like you took a pic of him in the mirror cause everything is reversed
some people have this disease called being left handed

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Barber said:
I thaught left handed ness was only an urban legend.
Same but its a completely switched around drumset. So I'm guessing he's left handed or just likes it that way.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yea one thing ive learned from having two hardcore drummers in the same house is that they do it their way, no matter what it looks like. to a dedicated drummer, looks mean nothing so long as the tone is good and the rythm flows

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Spudchucker said:
yea one thing ive learned from having two hardcore drummers in the same house is that they do it their way, no matter what it looks like. to a dedicated drummer, looks mean nothing so long as the tone is good and the rythm flows
Yea seriously, I just was drumming an hour ago and I realized my sisters boyfriend changed the set up. He's a pimp drummer but he can't read worth crap. He always changes the set up and its impossible to play, its just like unis and drops, which ever is most comfortable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts