thats nice, once i get my rims on ill take some pics

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Zidane said:
wow is that....snow?

Nice car Skurge!
seeing snow for zidane is like seeing pizza for ethiopians

anyway, nice car man, bling bling (ok i AM too white to say that)

*writes down liscense plate #*

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Nice lookin car skurge. I saw it before and i thought it looked boxy before, like when kids try and make rice cruisers out of boxy early 90's cars, but i really like the way it looks now from a different angle. Have you done anything with the interior, or with a sound system?

Im debating on weather or not to have my Grand Am lowerd, and white rims put on it to match the car. It would be expensive, and probably take me all summer to save up for. You guys think that would look funny on a grand am? I dont want to be one of those posers who try and make their car a FAF car but fail, i just like the lowrider feeling and look.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my car will not look "ricey" Its staying just like that ecept getting painted black

as for stereo, 3 amps and 2 12" subs and a MTX Crossover were stolen out of my car over the weekend

so for now i have a sony headunit, 750 watt amp and 12" sub

other interior stuff, power inverter with my laptop in there

this summer I might buy an LCD and put my PSONE and dreamcast in there

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
How can i run lots of accessories in my car without buying a quad cigarette lighter jack and make the installation look sloppy. Do i need to have a DC converter installed under the hood and hardwire other accessories? Im not too good with cars, but i know electronics very well. I would love to put Psone in my car too, along with some other stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well for a psone, you will need a power inverter.....those usually get put in the trunk or under a seat(mines under the seat)

for things that run off of the 12v, you can wire them directly into the car

I'll get some pics of the inside of it most likely today, getting it detailed

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well this summer the car will be changed

the engine is being taken out, rebuilt with all performance parts, The car will be painted black, and if i can find a carbon fiber hood for it I will buy one

last night i went for a ride through the city and hit a big pot hole going too fast, broke my exaust right over my axel. so my friend has to fix that today for me:(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts