Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is their any way i can get more than 15 bps from the e-grip? is their an up grade for it or sumthin?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
big_balla89 said:
Negative? There isn't a way to get faster, without dumping huge amounts of money into it which won't resell for crap.
no, the point is you go into threads that you dont know jack **** about and start bashing peoples thoughts, so shut the **** up and get out
 

·
shine on.
Joined
·
10,745 Posts
You are a funny kid.

How the **** would you know that I know "jack ****" about tippmanns? I actually know a hell of a lot about Tippmanns. I know they don't resell well and dumping tons of money into it is pointless and everybody who has done it will tell you.

How did I "bash peoples thoughts?" I didn't say "OMG, you are a noob, sell the sniper gun and buy a million dollar ramping electro that shoots 400 bps."

Get off my ass.

EDIT:
paintballr927 said:
finally some one who agrees with me, you do bash alot of guns, especially autocockers. if your response isn't about what the thread started asks or informs just stfu
My response did pertain the the thread. I told him the truth. Dropping tons of money into a low end gun is pointless. There are tons of people who will agree with me.

You know what? I'm not even going to do this anymore. I respect you for being in the sport and wanting get improve your gun. I'm just going to stop 'going into threads I know jack **** about.'

Congratulations TiPp you are officially declared the winner... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
big_balla89 said:
You are a funny kid.

How the **** would you know that I know "jack ****" about tippmanns? I actually know a hell of a lot about Tippmanns. I know they don't resell well and dumping tons of money into it is pointless and everybody who has done it will tell you.

How did I "bash peoples thoughts?" I didn't say "OMG, you are a noob, sell the sniper gun and buy a million dollar ramping electro that shoots 400 bps."

Get off my ass.
you constantly say "get a new gun", or "sell That" when some one asks a question, so if your not gonna help the guy out then **** off and get out of his thread
 

·
shine on.
Joined
·
10,745 Posts
TipP 98 CusToM said:
you constantly say "get a new gun", or "sell That" when some one asks a question, so if your not gonna help the guy out then **** off and get out of his thread
I'm trying to save them the trouble of going through another gun when in the end, they all want a highend gun...

If you want to spend tons of money on different guns and upgrades then go ahead. You'll just end up wanting a better gun, either way.

EDIT: If you are going to ***** about me further then pm me or get me on aim.

To the thread starter...

Sorry for 'not helping' or 'bashing your thoughts.'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
big_balla89 said:
I'm trying to save them the trouble of going through another gun when in the end, they all want a highend gun...

If you want to spend tons of money on different guns and upgrades then go ahead. You'll just end up wanting a better gun, either way.

EDIT: If you are going to ***** about me further then pm me or get me on aim.

To the thread starter...

Sorry for 'not helping' or 'bashing your thoughts.'
1. not everyone has $1,000 to spend on paintball guns
2. maybe he WANTS to keep the a-5
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
If you really want to make your A5 faster buy a WAS board form wicked air sports, its a drop in replacement for the stock board and will give you up to 25 BPS. This will only however get you approx 17 BPS becouse of the design limitations of the A5's cyclone, however, if you add a QEV (quick exuast valve) to the mix that will get you the 20 BPS.
You can get the board HERE
And the QEV HERE

Couple of vids for ya...

WAS board programing
A5 with WAS ramping mode
A5 with QEV and WAS

The whole upgrade will cost you just over 100 bucks and youll gain 7 BPS,
It is rumored however that tippman is making a new cyclone that will keep up with the WAS board, so in the near future that Board will breath new life again firing 25BPS!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
Cl0nE said:
If you really want to make your A5 faster buy a WAS board form wicked air sports, its a drop in replacement for the stock board and will give you up to 25 BPS. This will only however get you approx 17 BPS becouse of the design limitations of the A5's cyclone, however, if you add a QEV (quick exuast valve) to the mix that will get you the 20 BPS.
You can get the board HERE
And the QEV HERE

Couple of vids for ya...

WAS board programing
A5 with WAS ramping mode
A5 with QEV and WAS

The whole upgrade will cost you just over 100 bucks and youll gain 7 BPS,
It is rumored however that tippman is making a new cyclone that will keep up with the WAS board, so in the near future that Board will breath new life again firing 25BPS!!
good stuff clone
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,027 Posts
TipP 98 CusToM or whatever the **** your gay ass name is.

Stfu already and quit whining. It's POINTLESS to dump that much money into a tippmann because you'll never sell it for what it's close to being worth.

big_balla did nothing but recomend getting a new gun because it would cost way too much to make a Tippmann shoot past 15 so he'd be better off with a new gun. If he wants to keep the Tippmann, then more power to him.

I've seen too much of your bull****. Be expected to take a break from PBF once a super gets on. Dick.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,191 Posts
TipP 98 CusToM said:
if a response is tuned right u can do 15bps, but y would you wanna do over 15 in a dame, you waste paint fast
He is talking about the E-grip. Response trigger is a totally different thing. Next time you bash somebody for "not knowing crap" make sure you know what your talking about also.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top