Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a noob in the world of paintball and i bought the triad kit as my first gun and am thinking of playing woodsball with it. i was wondering if there would be any sence in buying a different barrel for it to help it's performance. it currently has a 9 1/2 in steel barrel. and also i found an article on how to port a barrel and was wondering if that would be a good thing to do or not.

·
Registered
22 Posts
MiniMePeoN said:
if i were you ide sell it to a noob and buy a spyder or piranha
i second that

·
Registered
197 Posts
dude, i have a triad too. but i'm selling mine and geting a B2K4 or a ION... It Chops alot so dont shoot too fast... And remember to turn ur hopper on... and Get a Bigger Co2 tank because the little 9oz only shoots about 300-350 balls. get a 12 or 20 oz...

·
Registered
197 Posts
dude, i have a triad too. but i'm selling mine and geting a B2K4 or a ION... It Chops alot so dont shoot too fast... And remember to turn ur hopper on... and Get a Bigger Co2 tank because the little 9oz only shoots about 300-350 balls. get a 12 or 20 oz... yea i had a Brass Eagle Eridacator Ported Barrel on mine and it seemed pretty accurate I've took out pro's with mine...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts