Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I like paintball
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is
I hope it good
The new gas chamber with on and off button, new motherboard, titanium body kit, electric hopper viewloader, some other stuff to
This one is the one that wouldn't have fps below 280

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
The new gas chamber (regulator) with on and off button (??? where is this, do you mean the asa? 'cause the on/off button looks stock? or did you just replace it?), new motherboard (board, and what kind is it?), titanium body kit (it's actually an aluminum over the standard cast aluminum chassis body...) This one is the one that wouldn't have fps below 280 (you got that fixed, right? most fields play at 280, (not tourney's but fields) and that speed is kindof scary (if that's the minimum it can shoot))
also, the price range goes from the stock ion platform, so even though you may have spent more than 350 on it, it'll still go into the 350 or under section...

other than that, it looks nice, i'm not sure what board is in it or the kind of asa ect... but i'll still give it an 7.68/10.1 for an ion. not my favorite ion body but still looks good...

i would honestly change the trigger, barrel, grips and a few other things... (but that's just imo, so it doesn't really matter) if you dont have a qev in there i would suggest putting one in... it's the least expensive upgrade you can put in and has most bang for the buck...

anywho have fun! thumup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
In my own opinion, i hate ions, and anyone who has ever handled a Proto Matrix Rail does. Really, just get a PMR. $400 of upgrades to an ion when u could have gotten a PMR, and its still probobly not as good. And it looks way cooler too.

I give it a 5/10, just because of the money spent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts