Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the upgrades for a dm4, estimated price, order I should get them in, and how bad do I need them?

PS:: this is for my brother, if i do the research i get his old gun.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i would take a cp over a sidewinder ANYDAY. i have both and i ****in hate sidewinders. there is a bolt kit coming out for the dm4. the xsf chip is a good idea, cp trigger. my friend mods angel triggers for dm4's, if u like a certian angel trigger i can see what i can do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It was already said but I will stress it, you do not NEED any upgrades but if you are intent then go with the Tadao XSF chip, best purchase yet for my marker! Other then that the DM4 is good to go, as it should be for the money we pay for one.

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
the dm4 like said, needs nothing to preform above most all. though, with that in mind, there are still a few more comfort upgrades, such as

cp trigger = may be more comfortable to you than stock, thought i have seen them bounce alot more than stock also

more ultralite backs = if you shoot alot of paint, you'll want more bore sizes

Tadao/WAS/XSF = id stick with tadao or xsf. they let you program your loader delay, front pulse, back pulse, debounce and many other things for if you wanna set it on the brink of being illegal, or make it scream full auto(as of now anything higher on my gun than 5 bps creates full auto:?)

evolve bolt = it aint out yet, but it is already been sent out to beta testers. bolt is for better efficiency, but as i have mine setup, i get and EASY 2 1/2 pods per ps1 on my 68/45 lp, and can shoot below 500 psi in the tank, with no dropoff.

·
Registered
28 Posts
CP trigger kicks ass
CP reg very nice with good shot to shot con.
Iron man boad and ramp chip 28+ bps NICE

I have yet to see a marker come close to this fast and I have NO!!! shot to shot drop off even after dumping a full hopper in under 7 seconds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts