Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a very basic marker but I got it for next to nothing from a friend and want to turn it into something decent. So I put a pump kit on it and wondering what I can do now to increase performance

·
0 Posts
You can switch out the HPR, LPR, ram, frame, ASA and barrel. You can't go electronic because of the 3-way being integrated into the vertical asa. Not much else you can do to it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok what regulator would you recommend? I have a cp one piece .685 on the way and got a nice asa lined up as well.

·
0 Posts
I usually go for the best my budget allows. Of course, price doesnt necessarily determine quality but it often does. You could buy new but you could also buy a high quality reg (like the 2-liter) that is older but kicks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My budget for a reg is about 70 bucks for the reg.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you kidding? Buy a $15 used Evil Detonator reg and call it a day. They work great, and since it's a pump, the fancy regs with quicker recharge rates won't make any difference.

·
Cocker frenzy
15 Posts
You can pick up a CP shorty/long regulator for around $45 shipped from several forums like MCB, CC, or E-Bay. A stock WGP regulator works fine too. You can slap a Eblade on your Trilogy, it'll take some modding if your up for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts